jnicholes
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2017
- Messages
- 530
- Reaction score
- 1,828
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
so, I'm glad I went through my change more times. I believe I just found a 1964 D penny that is slightly off-center. I'm attaching two pictures. The first picture is of a 1966 penny that is normal. The second one is a 1964 D penny that appears to have in God we trust way too close to the edge of the penny.
I would like some input on this. Depending on what you guys say, I may take it to a coin guy I know.
The W in we also appears to be double died.
What do you guys think? Error penny?
Pictures:

1966

1964
Jared
I would like some input on this. Depending on what you guys say, I may take it to a coin guy I know.
The W in we also appears to be double died.
What do you guys think? Error penny?
Pictures:

1966

1964
Jared







