What's new

1986 P

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
All the 1986 P coins I have found look like they have been to hell and back. Has anyone found one that looks good. They look so bad in the book with all the nice shinny coins.

Thanks
Cat
 
Upvote 0
That is strange, as most of the 1986's I have found are usually in nice condition. I have found a few that have had too much fun in Vegas, but for the most part they are usually pretty nice.
 
Well the 86 D's are fine but the P's are pooey.....

Cat
 
i have noticed that also cant find a good one so i ordered a p-d in the mint cello
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom