1st Dream Bag

kd5txx

Nov 5, 2009
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Well, Its a dream bag for me. I don't technicaly know the rules. I was on the road today for work and stopped by a bank I had found silver at before. Asked the teller if they had halfs from the coin counter. She went in back and came back with a cloth bank bag with around $800 in it. She said I was welcome to took through it and buy what I wanted. Well, the first handfull had silver so I offered to buy the bag. She said it wasn't counted so I should just pick what I wanted. Well, after going through it and a trip to the ATM, I paid her $160.50 for 319 40% halfs and 2 64 Kennedys. I asked if she had eaten yet cause I was gonna buy her lunch. She laughed and said yes but jokingly said she could use a red bull. So I bought her a pack of them and a Kit Kat.

I just sold all my 40% last week. Between Friday, Monday and toay I have scored another $200 face in 40% and 5 90%. Anyways...On to the pics. Notice the Holiday Inn bedspread....

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

Upvote 0
WTG:icon_thumright:I'm not at all familiar with coin rolling but to me it sure looks like you had a great haul,,HH:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back