What's new

1st good score on a religious pendant

dig1ny

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Patchogue, New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC and Excalibur II
I dont post much or get on here much but hello to all!!!! :)

Catching up!


Ive done some hunting and here are some things I was happy with in the past few weeks

At a park 11/22

gordonsilver006-1-1.jpg


Beach find Thanksgiving morning.1941

41merc--1.jpg


I hit a CT park 9am 11/29,today before I needed to catch the ferry back to LI and this pendant read dime on the etrac.Its as wide as a quarter and marked sterling

1pendant---1-1-1-1.jpg


Thanks for looking :)
 
Upvote 0
Sweet finds!

All the best,

Lanny
 
Nice finds over the last few hunts dig1ny, welcome to Tnet :icon_thumright:
 
the detail on the pendant is sweet - neat finds.
 
Definitely some nice finds!! The details on that pendant are really sweet... Happy hunting!! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom