oddcoins
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2006
- Messages
- 2,429
- Reaction score
- 697
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello!
I got our for a couple ours after work, and hit up an old park in town. Really didn't find a lot ~ the targets few and far between. But I did get a first for me! 2 Barber coins in one dig! WOOHOO!!
1896 Barber quarter and an 1908-s Barber dime ~ found TOGETHER!!
To bad the quarter isn't an "S" mint tho.
Thanks for looking!
Neil
I got our for a couple ours after work, and hit up an old park in town. Really didn't find a lot ~ the targets few and far between. But I did get a first for me! 2 Barber coins in one dig! WOOHOO!!
1896 Barber quarter and an 1908-s Barber dime ~ found TOGETHER!!
To bad the quarter isn't an "S" mint tho.
Thanks for looking!
Neil
Attachments
Upvote
36
That will most likely never happen out here, all the easy to get too spots got Hooverd by the pros late 70s early 80s.






