What's new

2 More Silvers - Checked One Off the Ole Bucket List

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
12,099
Reaction score
18,282
Golden Thread
1
Location
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This morning after I cleaned the gutters and helped the wife bag up the leaves, it was time for more dirt fishing.

I went to Jim's house using the 5" DD coil. Ended up with 3 wheats (1944, 45, & 55D) along with a little cheezy gnome ring and some clad. Finds were few and far between so I decided to try my luck where the town has a street torn up. Boy that was a great move. :hello2: I pulled 2 silvers from there. A 1951 Ben Franklin (bucket list coin) :headbang: and a 1952 Rosie. :icon_thumleft: I also found an older bottle at the tear out. Not bad for 2.5 hrs. Now I need to find 10 more silvers to reach my goal of 50.

As always, hope ya'll got out and swung the coil :metaldetector: today.

Notables

20151025_175518.webp

All Finds Today

20151025_175354.webp
 
Upvote 62
Very well done LD! That Ben is one sweet coin, and a tough one to find. Congrats on the BIG SILVER!
 
Great haul there in 2.5 hr hunt Silver half dollars of any series are always nice finds.
 
Nice hit with big ben, always a nice find :occasion14:
 
Congrats on the silvers!! :occasion14: I'm still looking... way to go..
 
Loco, You've "Ben" wanting that half dollar awhile, I see. Well, "Franklin," I am glad you found it! Congrats on a super hunt. Sub8-)
 
Great finds man!!
 
Congrats on the bucket list find Loco. The Franklin Half is a nice looking coin. I'm all over the board with the halves, but still looking for my first "Benny".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom