What's new

2 seated from the harbor

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Plymouth harbor for about an hour and a half, lots of lead and my 1st seated quarter 1875 to bad its toasted also an 1870 seated dime and a 925 toe ring thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • seat 001.webp
    seat 001.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 129
  • seat 002.webp
    seat 002.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 139
Upvote 0
Hard for me to imagine finding old coins at a beach! Then again I've had only a couple of opportunities to even detect at one! Great finds no matter what shape there in.
 
Nice bit of history there.
 
Nice finds,thanks for sharing!

HH John
 
Great finds, Kent!

I'd love to find one of those seated quarters.

Lorraine
 
Great old Silver!!!


SnT
 
Last edited:
WTG - still nice for beach finds - Ive only gotten a few saltwater seated - most of mine came from farm fields
 
Nice Finds! WTG!
 
Nice,I'll take a two seated coins anytime.:leprechaun-hat:
 
Last edited:
Congratulations on those old seated coins.
 
Nice. I'd try to clean them using tin foil, soda and boiling water. That usually takes off most of the black.
 
yup
 
AnnieF i sent you a message
 
WTG:icon_thumright:nice coin too bad it got eaten by the water,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom