What's new

20,000th MEMBER CONTEST(prize added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

april 16th at 1900. Give or take a month and six hours either way.
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

APRIL 12TH AT 11:02:49am Central
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

May 22nd, 4:59PM CST
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

April 17th 6pm

I changed mine shortly after posting due to calculations were wrong.... :D
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

NE HUNTER - Are you recording the guesses so that as the time approaches somebody can't change their guess to reflect a more accurate guess?

It's not that I don't trust folks...
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

I'll help out here.... I will lock this topic on March 13th at 12 noon Pacific time... so no one can change their guess after that! ;D

Good luck!

:)
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

MAY(be) 10th 2.34 am
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

Marc said:
I'll help out here.... I will lock this topic on March 13th at 12 noon Pacific time... so no one can change their guess after that! ;D

Good luck!

:)

Perfect!
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

May 5th, 8pm EST
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

Marc said:
I'll help out here.... I will lock this topic on March 13th at 12 noon Pacific time... so no one can change their guess after that! ;D

Good luck!

:)
That's great only one question mark can you tell exactly what time someone becomes a member ?
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

Cheryl, on the guess you don't want, just click "modify" and remove that post.
My guess is May 6th, 10:00AM Pacific Time
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

Well how about April 26th 8:01am
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

june 21 3pm
 
Re: 20,000th MEMBER CONTEST

March 11 @8:39:06

HH
-GC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom