T Witko
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2010
- Messages
- 432
- Reaction score
- 727
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Dakota
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I went out this afternoon did a little weed control on one of Steve's John Deere's. And a little looking too and I actually did find awl #20. I picked it put in my shirt pocket along with my "Smart" phone. I looked a little more and got back on the tractor. To make a long story short, when I finished, I reached for my phone - gone - darn I just plowed my phone into the field somewhere. Oh no! #20 was in that pocket - awl gone %*#%*% !
Finding this stuff helped ease the pain.
Oh yeah, I did find the phone.
Finding this stuff helped ease the pain.
Oh yeah, I did find the phone.

Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
0
and walking the field? Did you have your GPS enabled on it? Oh well nice finds that would ease my pains as well.
, I am certain that you will find another one before long
. Those are some interesting artifacts is that one piece a piece of partially drilled shell
. The Awlman Brothers when is your first concert I want to hear it
? Very nice finds I love those Mandan Artifact's
.






