20 plus rings in one hunt, video

Awesome Finds!!!

How easy does it get........great spot and lots of fun!!! Awesome day:thumbsup:

Dang! Like shooting fish in a barrel! Why is the lake drained?

Thanks for Posting, very good!

MY BEST ... 16 in about 3-4 hrs
DAY%203.jpg
this was an AM low tide - I need to go back thru my log book and see if I hunted the PM and got more
6 gold - 9 silver - 1 ss
bracelet was 10k

Amazing. He says at the beginning of the video that the lake is man made and they drain it every year.

Dang what a great spot!

BOY! Wouldn't a low tide like that cause a uproar around here? Amazing!

They had a great day.

That place will be my new home by late summer I suspect........should be very cool.

Cool! Let us know how you do!
Don't know why someone would disclose that location via internet but hey.....more power to ya!
Betcha you do really good as you swing a great machine I see!

I doubt it's like this these days, but when I lived in Indiana there was a small county park with about a two acre pond that had a beach on one side. Good lord, by the end of summer you couldn't hardly move for all the coins and jewelry under your coil.....also a very upper class area so most of the jewelry was good stuff. Never will forget that place.....this is where I found those seven rings in one hole. Crazy place....always produced.

Last edited:
Cool! Let us know how you do!
Don't know why someone would disclose that location via internet but hey.....more power to ya!
Betcha you do really good as you swing a great machine I see!

Will do! I've read about it before too......at times I hear its crowded with detectors. I'm lookin to add a CTX 3030 to my list......

MY BEST ... 16 in about 3-4 hrs
View attachment 941697
this was an AM low tide - I need to go back thru my log book and see if I hunted the PM and got more
6 gold - 9 silver - 1 ss
bracelet was 10k

Beautiful hunting, my best number
7 gold, 6 rings one medal (red points) 5/6 hours low tide

the next day two

a multitude of money and silver jewelry and fake
so many I did not count :)

B 12.jpgB12  .jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back