What's new

2009 D dimes

kd5txx

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Got 2 unopened Fed rolls the other day when they ran out of handrolled. Anyone on here need them? And no I'm not trying to gouge people. Would trade for some 2009 P.
 
Upvote 0
Wish I had some 2009-P's to deal with you. Out here on the east coast they are rare. Don't know why. Hope they release more. Good luck on your 2009-D's
rileyboy
 
Nice. I finally got a 2009D dime and it was mailed to me in a fund raising request from The March of Dimes :tongue3:
 
Asked at the bank today for any 2009 or 2010 dimes or nickels. Said they havent seen any so far...
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Asked at the bank today for any 2009 or 2010 dimes or nickels. Said they havent seen any so far...

none here either
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom