What's new

2009 Detecting Goals

I posted goals for 2010 somewhere on this forum but there's no point in digging them up yet because I don't think I crossed off more than 1. But the list is closer to a lifetime top 10 than a year top 10, because I like to aim high! :thumbsup: (and I have found what would be most of the normal things for my area)
 
Iron Patch said:
I posted goals for 2010 somewhere on this forum but there's no point in digging them up yet because I don't think I crossed off more than 1. But the list is closer to a lifetime top 10 than a year top 10, because I like to aim high! :thumbsup: (and I have found what would be most of the normal things for my area)

Good Luck IP...I'm sure you will find them all...
 
N.J.THer said:
Iron Patch said:
I posted goals for 2010 somewhere on this forum but there's no point in digging them up yet because I don't think I crossed off more than 1. But the list is closer to a lifetime top 10 than a year top 10, because I like to aim high! :thumbsup: (and I have found what would be most of the normal things for my area)

Good Luck IP...I'm sure you will find them all...



Nope... you'd have to see the list. ;D I'd be happy with 3 or 4, and even that is probably pushing it. (actually it's REALLY pushing it)
 
I hunt for a lot of different things. The historical things come out of the ground as rusted chunks of iron. I spend weeks conserving them. They wind up being crusty flat black pieces of history which I display in my gallery. They are not for sale, barring an offer I could not refuse. The other things I hunt are large treasures. I love the research and the thrill of the hunt, but they would be sold in a flash! I hunt for the thrill of hunting, but I value the thoughts and history that are firmly attached to historical items.
​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom