What's new

2012 in the Utah Territories

Papa Bear

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
488
Golden Thread
1
Location
Western Territories
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Removed to protect site

Removed to protect site
 
Last edited:
NICE FINDS! IF I MAY ASK.,I found this Utah territory sheriff badge....Do you know anything about it??
 
NICE morgan and great relics!
 
James, you need to change your name to campfinder. Brother I am glad you have such good hunting grounds and I am sure you will have that gold coin this year.
Remember when we just wanted to find a bullet? :occasion14: Looking forward to seeing more of your finds when the snow melts.

Bman
 
Very fine "loot",for a very deserving fellow!!! :thumbsup:

The badge is a modern tourist souvinier
 
Congrats on a super year out west! Best of luck in 2013.
 
Great Job,Thanks for sharing!!
 
Now that's one Hell of a haul. Absolutely first rate finds. The research is certainly paying off.

BIG congratulations to you!



Best Wishes,


Buckles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom