rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well this is what I consider frame worthy for now might change some of the broken ones out when I find some better ones. I went to the creek today and heard a big animal and decided I didnt feel like looking after all. I walked the fields in the washout areas but no luck. Not sure what type of animal it was but wasnt going to stick around to find out. I do know it wasnt a deer by the loud screaming noise it made and the big thud. Might of been a big cat we do have them No roads out there so after that it was time to go.

Attachments

• SDC12408.JPG
    SDC12408.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
Upvote 0
Awesome finds! I'm glad you got outta there ok! Don't want to mess around with big cats in the area!
Wish I still had a creek to walk, went to my favorite today & it had a no trespassing sign up. ??? Gotta talk to the land owner but I think its a no go!

Anyway keep up the great hunts! :icon_thumleft:

Phil (DCSS)

Thats a shame a lot of property owners are going in that same direction. If you can make yourself a disclaimer on a comp that says if you get hurt you wont hold the property owner responsible and have it in hand when you ask. offer them your info like cell phone #and name. Some property owners want to know when you are on their property. There is a couple that want me to text them when I plan on being there so if somebody calls them they can say its okay. Be up front as to what you are looking for like beaver sticks and cool rocks that you cant find in any other creeks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back