Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course May 8, 2008 #1 $211.50 in HR's produced.......... ........nada. El Zippo. But. I did go MDing and found 1942 wheat and a 1944 quarter in the same hole. I found a 1944 wheat about 6 inches from them. So I did find some silver today. HH, S_F Attachments ScreenHunter_20.webp 12.6 KB · Views: 297 Upvote 0
$211.50 in HR's produced.......... ........nada. El Zippo. But. I did go MDing and found 1942 wheat and a 1944 quarter in the same hole. I found a 1944 wheat about 6 inches from them. So I did find some silver today. HH, S_F
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course May 8, 2008 Thread Owner #2 Re: $211.50 in HR's produced.......... Whoops. Make that 1-40%er WooHoo.
G GPURS Hero Member Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 690 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. of Atlanta May 8, 2008 #3 Re: $211.50 in HR's produced.......... Way to go out and get it! HH, Gpurs....