What's new

22 & 23, squash knife & beads

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's 22 & 23 found, of course, at AwlMart but in a different eilse. Found this evening along with the shell bead. The squash knife and scoria bead a few evenings ago.
 

Attachments

  • Awls 22&23.webp
    Awls 22&23.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Awls 22&23 b.webp
    Awls 22&23 b.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Squ1.webp
    Squ1.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Squ2.webp
    Squ2.webp
    72 KB · Views: 102
  • Squ3.webp
    Squ3.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0
Those are some beautiful piece's those awl's are great. Fantastic bead's, nice squash knife.
s
 
Wow. Sorry I did not get a chance to say hello to you the other day. You are supposed to be finding awls not beads and squash knifes?? haha. Nice finds !!
 
wow great finds, looks very dry up there,
may the rain god, rain on you all.
 
you are the master of awl finding
that big one is nice and sharp
 
I agree the bigger one is awl is a nice one look's like it has a lot of polish on the tip, gotta love those bone artifacts
 
Wow. Sorry I did not get a chance to say hello to you the other day. You are supposed to be finding awls not beads and squash knifes?? haha. Nice finds !!
Thankzs, and .I'm sorry also that we didn't get a chance to talk. Steve got a bad news call just as he was about tohand me the phone.

I' m amazed by the awl finding streak - it makes you wonder how many more are still out there.
 
I dont find much in bone here where I live at. Thanks for showing them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom