What's new

22 call, steavens crack shot

ink-a-alot

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1894, i think..lol i just forgot :tard: i never have shown my guns before, but i realy would like for yall to see some cool guns
that i have so i hope yall enjoy. i post it here cuzz there is no other place.. i hope this is ok with the mod.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 310 (2).webp
    Picture 310 (2).webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,605
  • Picture 315 (2).webp
    Picture 315 (2).webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 674
ink-a-alot said:
1894, i think..lol i just forgot :tard: i never have shown my guns before, but i realy would like for yall to see some cool guns
that i have so i hope yall enjoy. i post it here cuzz there is no other place.. i hope this is ok with the mod.
Whats wrong with "My Collections?"
 
Nice rifle. I've always liked smallbore falling blocks. Then again, I don't think I've ever met a .22 that I didn't like. ;D
 
Great rifle. I have the Stevens Lil' scout. It was given to my father when he was eight years old and then passed to me. Of course, it will go to my son.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom