What's new

2days 12 Boxes..............(pic).............

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Feel better after last weeks total 6 Box skunk, but not much better, got only 1 Skunk but 4 had only 1 Silver in each, one had a single Ben another a single 1964 and 2 others a single %40, my best Box had a 1964 and 4 %40's. O' but did get a double clipped planchet 1971 and a 1975 Panama balboa. 1.7 ounces today beats last week for sure.


Now the other 6 Boxes which became 6 Boxes and a Bag my wife Got- she talked the Telelr into letting her search a Bag he ordered for the Bank to keep on hand, she said she heard Silver when he set it down in front of her so she asked to search it told him she'd bring in the clads tomorrow for him- she was about 1/2 way thru it when talked to her last had over 40 %40's too.

Took in 5K to a B of A (clads) no problems she said the teller told her a fella came in and bought ALL of the $3k she brought in the week before ( :laughing7: ), don't figure he will be doing that again! Updates later on her finishing the Banks Bag and the 6 Boxes too she picked up today.

Opps forgot the pic:

Oh the merc is the one found last week in 20 customer rolls asked for on a lark the Barbados Dime from a Box that found no Silver in.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1368.webp
    100_1368.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 418
Upvote 0
Bumper sticker "the UN" like the "UN Cola" 7up! (Gotta be a child from the 70's to get the gist of that). Not bad merc score in only $10 bucks worth. ffd
 
I get a lot of those one keeper boxes too. In fact I get at least one a week without fail. I think last week I had 3 of them. Still I'd rather get one than none.
That Merc looks like it is in good shape. Those medio balboas are nice looking coins.
Nice pics and great sign !!
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
I get a lot of those one keeper boxes too. In fact I get at least one a week without fail. I think last week I had 3 of them. Still I'd rather get one than none.
That Merc looks like it is in good shape. Those medio balboas are nice looking coins.
Nice pics and great sign !!
HH
Rich
At least many foreign coins look kool . Ive gotten quite a few of the old british [i think] pennys in the half boxes.
 
Nice double clip and that merc looks to grade at least XF. What's the year on it?
 
mountainman 2 said:
Nice double clip and that merc looks to grade at least XF. What's the year on it?
1944 no mint mark that pic does not do it justice either- it has no wear at all- like someone saved it shortly after it was minted.

I wonder if that clipped on is worth anything, it is the 2nd one have found this year and both are 71's this one though has 2 clips.
 
silvercop said:
Okay now, I'm going to bed shortly, she has done that Bag and 2 of her 6 Boxes:

Bag 2 1964's
and 56 %40's

Box 1/ 1 Walker, that's all
Box 2/ 4 %40's

Goodnite Boxes 3 thru 6 will be posted tomorrow, I hope. :hello:
 
Wife's finds from one $500 Bag and 6 Boxes:

That Bag had: 2 1964's and 56 %40's

Box 1/ 1 Walker, that's all
Box 2/ 4 %40's
Box 3/ 1 %40
Box 4/ 1 Ben and 15 %40's
Box5/ 6 %40's
Box 6/ 4 %40's

Total finds (NO Skunks): 86 %40's, 2 %90's and 1 Walker and 1 Ben. over 13 ounces this week for the wife'e.
 
obediah said:
mountainman 2 said:
Nice double clip and that merc looks to grade at least XF. What's the year on it?
1944 no mint mark that pic does not do it justice either- it has no wear at all- like someone saved it shortly after it was minted.

I wonder if that clipped on is worth anything, it is the 2nd one have found this year and both are 71's this one though has 2 clips.
yes it is, not sure how much but, you could get a nice chunk of change :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom