What's new

2hr morning hunt at lake produces two more silvers!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1957 Washington Quarter and a 1923 Mercury Dime
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
20150517_133328.webp20150517_133311.webp20150517_130859.webp
 
Upvote 18
Sweet, nice finds. I like the old pull tabs the best- anybody can find silver, but the vintage pull tabs are really hard!
 
Killer with the silver Nice...
 
Nice job Brad. I am still with Tom when it comes to lake hunts though...I will stay on shore lol.
 
u need to change your username to LakeHunter!!
awesome silver day at the lake yet again!!
 
Another Sweet hunt on the lake, Congrats!!
 
Glad to see you back in the water..
Im sure there is lots more ..
 
Looks like a good silver to clad ratio. Nice 2 hr hunt. Congrats on getting out there and swinging the coil.:thumbsup:
 
Good silver hunt...Very clean, sure miss that around here in the Bay....See you at 10:30
 
Great silver:thumbsup:
Thanks

Good silver hunt...Very clean, sure miss that around here in the Bay....See you at 10:30
Thanks, look forward to meeting you.

Sweet, nice finds. I like the old pull tabs the best- anybody can find silver, but the vintage pull tabs are really hard!
That site and a woods site I find those vintage pull tabs! Thanks

Killer with the silver Nice...
Thanks

Nice job Brad. I am still with Tom when it comes to lake hunts though...I will stay on shore lol.
Water is so nice, calm, and serine, you don't know what your missing.

u need to change your username to LakeHunter!!
awesome silver day at the lake yet again!!
Treblehunter is what got me hooked, a gold gilded colonial button from a cornfield! Ha thanks.

Another Sweet hunt on the lake, Congrats!!
Thanks

Glad to see you back in the water..
Im sure there is lots more ..
Yeah especially where I was yesterday.
 
Great silver:thumbsup:
Thank you.

Looks like a good silver to clad ratio. Nice 2 hr hunt. Congrats on getting out there and swinging the coil.:thumbsup:

This was a different spot on the lake, not as many targets as where I was yesterday, two out of nineteen is pretty darn good! Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom