What's new

2nd day of spring 3 degrees above zero....-11degrees below zero wind chill

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
yup it is 3 degrees above zero....-11degrees below zero wind chill
so no HH'inthought i would post some of the better drills i have found

what do you tnetters think

just sayin'.....please post away........... i appreciate your opinions and it is ok with anything or any comments you have

i value and appreciate all of it

steve
larson1951


IMG_3703.webp
 
Upvote 0
Not much better here woke up to snow and 18 degrees
 
Great stuff as always Larson, thanks for sharing...
Weather isn't much better here, my bees are dying as we speak, nothing I can do for them... Its a real bummer.
BCI
 
Great collection. This is the time they would be sitting in the house tellin stories, gambling, doing flint work...Wait! No flint work in the house, as the women did not like that. In Oklahoma, I always check the south facing side of a hill, as that's usually a good site for a winter workshop. Great place, as you're able to get out of the house, out of the wind and maybe warmer, and the women don't b*tch about flint flakes on the floor. Plus a guy like you might show up and show us a collection like you've got there, and we would look it over and maybe copy some of those styles.
 
Nice frame Larson.
 
We didn't have winter this year...got down to the 30's over night a few times that's it. But your drills are awesome, I have one, maybe two depending on how you judge them.
 
Killer frame Steve!!! It's a little warmer here. Not much. Super low tides today but still no plows yet.
 
Man,how do you guys stand it up there,we had a record breaker here on Tuesday,it was 92 and sunny.
 
Got chilly here but nothing like that. They say this is the last cold snap. I hope they are right. All I can say Steve about your drills is Wow !!!! :notworthy: That is one fine collection of personal finds. I know you did not get those on EBAY !!!! :laughing7:
 
Man,how do you guys stand it up there,we had a record breaker here on Tuesday,it was 92 and sunny.
It was zero when I left for work today, the deer are hungry and eating all my arborvitaes, a few years ago they did the same, only they were on my front porch one night eating my shrubs and one bumped into my doorbell, it rang, went to invite them in and they took off, true story....LOL Complete snow and ice cover, 92 degrees and sun would be nice.
Why do I live here??? lol
 
i lied....we just had winter this moring ...woke up to 4 inches of snow.....first snow of the year...nearly April...crazy weather!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom