2nd hunt today

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Not content with going out this morning I decided to go out again after supper for a while. EmeraldEyes didn't get to go this morning and she is as addicted to this hobby as I am so she was ready to go too!

She got GOLD!

Finds062309.jpg

She got a cute little pair of goggles for her son and the gold earring. The earring is strange. It is just like flimsey paper! It is stamped Israel and 10k on the post. Maybe just the post is gold and the rest is tinfoil. It is one of the strangest earrings I've ever seen as far as how flimsey it is.

Earring062309-1.jpg

I found another ring right off the bat! WOW that makes 4 rings for me today but........... it is another "mood" ring just like the one I found this morning except this one has turtles around it. Sorry my picture of this one is not very good but I'm not taking another picture of it. You get the idea. I also found an earring. A CZ stud. Other than that I just got a little more change.

MoneynJunk0623092.jpg

Ring0623094.jpg

Earring062309.jpg

So that ends my day.... can't wait for tomorrow! :wink:

Upvote 0
May 31, 2008
Lake City, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 II, Ace 250, Gold Bug 2, Fisher 1265-X, C&G Bobcat, Previously Garrett Groundhog and Bounty Hunter RB 10
You're on a roll! If the post is marked 10k, it is probably all gold. They make a lot of those hoop type earrings in hollow gold. I would be lucky to find even 1 junk ring in a day.

Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread