Attachments

• image-270303911.jpg
    image-270303911.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 209
  • image-1118995646.jpg
    image-1118995646.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 3
Awesome find! It's on my bucket list (3 cent).

A 3-center is on my list of "please let me find one" coins. Although I don't have an E-trac, I appreciate you listing the VDI, which I wish more posters did (I am not one to speak, I always forget). Anyway, congrats!

VERY NICE FIND!!
It's on my wish list, too!!

Congrats!

Joe

Congratulations! I got mine at about 7" and thought it was a button at first. I had never seen such a small coin!

Nice!!!!

HH,
Anita

Terry Soloman said:
Congratulations! I got mine at about 7" and thought it was a button at first. I had never seen such a small coin!

Mine was at 3" once I got it out and saw a small disc I though it was a button also then saw the star :)

Still waiting on my first one o'those

Nice one. Tough to find, and you won't if you pass on pull tabs. Mine was 6 inches, and had the same ID as the common tabs. Like you guys I too though it was something else for a second.

wow nice coins. i like that silver :happy3:

I've also been waiting to find one of those. I've dug a few half dimes and wonder if I'll ever get a trime. I know I'm in the right area, but they seem to elude my detector. Good to see someone nabbed one.

Very cool find! You don't see those a lot. Nice job! :icon_thumleft:

Awesome 3 center! Cant wait to find one myself.

Nice pick up! I found one three cent silver but a robber wanted it more apparently. Everything is now in a safe deposit box. Found 2 three cent nickels though that were found after being robbed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back