What's new

3 songs that grab me from the beginning riff

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,842
Reaction score
76,281
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting




 
Summer evening .
Band playing , and even at a distance outdoors .. the unmistakable....
(Man I miss my computer to post vids...)


Anyway , C.C.R.s "Green River".
 
no dire straits?
 
I remember cranking this one up so loud that I am sure my ears still suffer the consequences


 
I remember cranking this one up so loud that I am sure my ears still suffer the consequences




lol I think I've done that also

on beginning riff it's a tie with this though for me

 
Those were good, but being a drummer during the 60's, 70's and 80's, I guess I was partial to ...............drums ?
Eddie Van Halen has to be one of the best IMHO.
https://youtu.be/9X6e7uctAww
 
yep, I sure agree they are great, your's and Jeffs. And I spent 35 years playing "Waltz Across Texas" in a cover band.:BangHead:
 
yep, I sure agree they are great, your's and Jeffs. And I spent 35 years playing "Waltz Across Texas" in a cover band.:BangHead:

Unt.webp
 
Unt.webp
Is this your way Jeff of telling Austin and I that you were just a little tad while we were in our bands ? :laughing7: Definetly were fun times.
 
If you have never given Bonnamassa a good listen to then try this one, he is an amazing ripper.

 


There HAS to be a way to nominate this to some kind of Banner! Fantastic grouping, and they really DO grab you from the first note! Nice Job Jeff! :notworthy::headbang:
 
another one that only takes 1 Note

 
another submission for your consideration

 
yes why are ya going back ? Love dem songs but my wife likes one lately that i cant put on here. Corn sings everbody say F@#$% that F%$^ that F@!*& that. Boom boom boom. :dontknow:
 
yes why are ya going back ? Love dem songs but my wife likes one lately that i cant put on here. Corn sings everbody say F@#$% that F%$^ that F@!*& that. Boom boom boom. :dontknow:
sorry jeff :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom