hamiddetecting
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2012
- Messages
- 6,461
- Reaction score
- 2,725
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Pole
- Detector(s) used
- Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello again:
Finds today: Gold ring, small silver pendant and coins moderns..Its rare to hunt on mid day, because i did big round all the beaches here and i saw, i remark one beach, its moving the sand in some small area. I return in my house and i take my metal detctor. I dig just 30 minutes.
If i return tomorrow, no good target, because the weather will be changing..

Thank you for looking and happy hunting
Regards Hamid

Finds today: Gold ring, small silver pendant and coins moderns..Its rare to hunt on mid day, because i did big round all the beaches here and i saw, i remark one beach, its moving the sand in some small area. I return in my house and i take my metal detctor. I dig just 30 minutes.
If i return tomorrow, no good target, because the weather will be changing..


Thank you for looking and happy hunting

Regards Hamid
Attachments
Upvote
0







