What's new

30 minutes of detecting: Gold, coins moderns and small silver pendant..

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello again::hello:
Finds today: Gold ring, small silver pendant and coins moderns..Its rare to hunt on mid day, because i did big round all the beaches here and i saw, i remark one beach, its moving the sand in some small area. I return in my house and i take my metal detctor. I dig just 30 minutes.
If i return tomorrow, no good target, because the weather will be changing..8-):laughing7:
Thank you for looking and happy hunting:metaldetector:
Regards Hamid
 

Attachments

  • 20130204_170146.webp
    20130204_170146.webp
    208 KB · Views: 290
  • 20130204_170218.webp
    20130204_170218.webp
    291.2 KB · Views: 292
  • 20130204_170236.webp
    20130204_170236.webp
    265.3 KB · Views: 309
  • 20130204_170306.webp
    20130204_170306.webp
    206.6 KB · Views: 288
  • 20130204_170521.webp
    20130204_170521.webp
    528.1 KB · Views: 337
Upvote 0
Another interesting piece of gold. I just love the style of your finds.
 
Beautiful Hamid! :notworthy:
 
Hey, Hamid...save some treasures for me...I'll be there first thing in the morning to help you dig!:hello2:

Congratulations on that beautiful gold ring find!

Lorraine
 
Wow, nice finds! Your hitting a good spot, so keep it up.

By the way, very nice photos, very sharp and clear. I'm making me a pair of latex gloves with your finger prints. So if the police start asking you questions, tell them you want a lawyer and then run.
 
That's a nice lookin' gold ring. Are those sparkly stones I'm seeing?
 
Hey, Hamid...save some treasures for me...I'll be there first thing in the morning to help you dig!:hello2:

Congratulations on that beautiful gold ring find!

Lorraine
Welcome.webp
You are welcome in any moment
anim_03.gif
 
awesome find.. wtg!!
 
Very pretty ring!
 
i love that ring
 
Nice find Hamid!!Congrats!
 
Nice ring Hamid, Keep them coming.:icon_thumright:
 
another great find Hamid, I'm reading over some of your posts, you really do find some amazing treasures!
 
Hell yeah Hamid, great finds!!!! I love the location part of your profile, "under sand" lol. Keep up the good work and HH!!! Hopefully if 30 mins means that then a hours worth of detecting will double everything. Haha wouldn't that be nice?
 
nice catch Hamid
 
Hell yeah Hamid, great finds!!!! I love the location part of your profile, "under sand" lol. Keep up the good work and HH!!! Hopefully if 30 mins means that then a hours worth of detecting will double everything. Haha wouldn't that be nice?
Thanks, i like under sand lovely, if you want any informations, can you send me message or write in my post8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom