wildcarrot

Oct 5, 2013
SoCal
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful late afternoon hunt here in SoCal on the beach. Found a bunch of clad and a car I've always wanted a 370Z...next thing you know out pops a 44-S Merc. I've been hunting these local beaches for two years and have only found one other silver coin a 40-S Merc. This was a dry sand hunt. It makes me wonder where this dime came from? Has it been just bouncing around for years and years? Tractor pulled beach rakes work this beach two or three times a week...Always something new at the beach :) 11-26-13 Mb26 001.JPG 11-26-13 Mb26 003.JPG 11-26-13 Mb26 004.JPG

Upvote 1

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
:hello2: Good Hunt! Love the mellow merc and the car. :hello2: Up here in central CA, our high tides often roar in covering most of the beach sand and stirring things up a bit, which can result in the older, deeper stuff moving closer to the surface. Don't know if your beaches get covered down south, but definitely you have more people there who actually lounge on your beaches and get in the water and lose things -- our water is always cold so not many swimmers. HAVE FUN! Andi

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Talk about never hunted out, it just keeps coming and the beach tractor is your best friend!!!!

L

l2hunt

yup, with the tides and all that raking things are bound to show up i would think!!! good haul!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread