What's new

.38 CENTS

Painter65

Full Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
172
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilmington,NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150, Minelab Soveriegn Elite, Minelab 305
:icon_thumright: YUP! That was todays beach haul!!!

No complaints here, a bad day at the beach beats work hands down!:headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Painter65, you got more than did I ....$0.27!

"Tomorrow ....tomorrow..there's always tomorrow...it's only a day away.":headbang:

Lorraine
 
Just think, you're 38 cents and 27 cents closer to retirement!
 
Just remember, for every slow day at the beach you are one day closer to your next great find. Enjoy every day you have to detect.
 
I'm happy with .38 cents. Beats 0
 
If you enjoyed this hobby strictly for the "get rich" finds, yeah, $.38 would be a very disappointing day.
But like has been said, tomorrow is another day and the fresh air and exercise is good for the soul. So
now you can find the gold tomorrow...... Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Got a cool 1.59 this morning on a quick dry sand hunt by a concession stand.

Life is good - onlty about $1500 to go until I save enough for an e-trac, for some ground hunting in the fall.

HH
 
I promise a better day just around the corner in your' near future !!!
 
Just want to say.....you motivated me to stay out a little longer this morning. I was stuck at 32 cents for awhile......found another 15 cents and then packed it in.

Frustrating morning...
 
.38 cents is less than half a penny. Totally not worth it. I'd have to find at least 1.0 cent to make it worthwhile to me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom