What's new

4.17/gal tonight

lonesomebob

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
927
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
4.17 gas. what can we really do about it??? I am driving 35 mph coasting hills and pissing people off. who can we stir up that can do something.?
 
Spartacus, Spartacus53 I'll act when I'm Shaken, not stirred :laughing7:
 
Your best MPG is at app. 55mph!

If we could all park it for a week big oil would be drowning in the stuff !
 
Dwight: Are we idiots? What right, does Jim have to claim authority? Is he as good a salesman as I? Is he as matronly as Phyllis? There are moments where we can affect change. For a few seconds every decade... We exist. These are those seconds! Let us storm his castle. Come on! (Tick.) Let's get him. (Tock.) Let's get Jim! (Tick.) And drag Jim out of his office. (Tock.) Take his keys away from him! (Tick!) That's a clock! The time is getting very close. It's now or never. [screams] What say you!
Phyllis: I say no.
Dwight: No I mean, what do you say to my plan.
 
Hello Bob. It went up here too. Karen came home this afternoon and told me that it was up to $4.19 up
at the North end of town so she gassed up right then at a lower price she found. So I went to Sam's and it
was $3.92. They have three rows of pumps and when I got there I pulled behind 4 vehicles,
three of which were pickups waiting for their turn. The other pumps had 5 lined up. As soon as I got there,
there were 2 more behind me and more lining up at the other ones. I have never seen so many people
lined up for gas here. By the time I got my turn at the pump, there were about 30 vehicles waiting.
The way things are going it's going to drive more and more people to doing drastic things with everything
demanding more and more of your money without anymore coming in.

Ray
 
Quit buyin it.
 
The EPA told Shell it would not approve a drilling permit,,, Maybe the problem is made up by the government?
No matter how much we boycott, if We are not allowed to get it it will not come down!!!
 
The only real answer is to start using less of it.

It truly sickens me to pay those prices. I have a hunch that we'll soon look back and think that $4.19 a gallon was a good deal.
 
clovis97 said:
The only real answer is to start using less of it.

It truly sickens me to pay those prices. I have a hunch that we'll soon look back and think that $4.19 a gallon was a good deal.

You are definately 1/2 right. As long as people think that we should use less we really do fall into that trap. You do know that we have more oil in the US than in the mid east right? What should we doooo????

Oh let's drill less, let's not build new refineries.. ooooh ,, oohh let's act like there is a magic Barrack fuel that can be legislated into existence! Oh yea I feel the warmth of hope that will keep us all comfortable when we finally get to -- the Ice age? is that our hope?
 
And with all of that corn being wasted to make ethanol, the price of Dorito's is going to shoot up too.... >:( >:( >:(
 
Zephyr said:
And with all of that corn being wasted to make ethanol, the price of Dorito's is going to shoot up too.... >:( >:( >:(


And dang it.. I like Dorritos,, And the worst part is, I like beef, surely milk and beef will not be affected will it? Maybe the world should expect to use less of it for the new, legislated gruel,(corn free obviously). I know, we got alot of dirt, not as nutritious, but it hasn't been regulated yet!!(SHHHHH)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom