postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Haven't got around to taking pics and posting in a while but here are some of my finds from my last few hunts. I found the ring on the right in my yard last week in an area where I had cleared out some brush. The big one on the left I found yesterday in a ball field down about 6 inches, and is my nicest ring I've found. Pretty good sized marked 10k with five diamonds in it, cleaned up nice too. Got one IH, a merc, rosie and a bunch of wheats. Anyway, thanks for looking all....everyone here seems to be pullin some nice ones lately...keep it up, HH Griff
but the big one made up for it, might have it appraised....the greatest hobbby in the world....love it!







