What's new

4 Ring Morning!!!

onthespot

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
344
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I had a good 3 hour morning hunt today. I was able to dig 1 .925 silver ring, 3 junk rings, a black cross though I'm unsure of the metal. I also found a heavy bracelet that i assume is silver, it came out of the ground in 4 pieces. I'm sure I did most of the damage trying digging it.

My Yen count was good @ 4,750 yen ($60.90 us). I also found 4 real old US dimes, a old quarter and a old penny.

I have logged 19 hunts since I arrived on the island in Jan. I have a little over $400 in clad and 1 Platinum ring. I'm still waiting on the island to give up her gold.

Thanks for looking

Jody
 

Attachments

  • 5-3 moon1.webp
    5-3 moon1.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 5-3moon 3.webp
    5-3moon 3.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
Very Nice :icon_thumright: The GOLD is there... Stay at it...
 
OK when I clicked on this I thought you were gonna post 4 !8k rings...I was hoping...still better then I have done in a long while.
 
Wel done, the gold is there, i wish you luck next hunt.:find::BangHead::laughing7:
 
Nice finds,absolutley the gold must be there also.Good luck hunting.:leprechaun-hat:
 
I believe you'll find more Pt than Au over in the land of the rising sun...they love Platinum over there! Finding those 500 yen pieces sure is nice ain't it :-) happy hunting!
 
Bet you will find gold there!
 
$60 in 3 hours is a decent haul by itself IMO
 
Congrats on the silver! Yes, that looks to be a silver bracelet; nice find

Lorraine
 
you will end up with gold,HH:hello:
 
Nice finds. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom