What's new

40% Eisenhowers

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
I have not been fortunate enough to find one of these CRHing yet but I know some of you have.

I have been offered a chance to buy a nice amount of these for about 45 cents over melt (per coin). The coins I would get are mostly mint strikes ranging from AU/BU to old toned gray looking. Also would include some proofs that are in decent shape for the same price if I take all the coins. None of them are in original mint packaging. They are in tubes.

Is this a good deal? If it were 40% halves I would not do it, but maybe these are different?

Any experts out there on these coins let me know please.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
sure, why not..You don't see many of these anymore
rileyboy
 
Jim, I'm no expert, but I have seen the uncirc 40% Ikes selling for about $7-10 ea. or more. I have never found one in circ, not at all common, but at the price offered I would seriously consider buying. ffd
 
Fistfulladirt said:
Jim, I'm no expert, but I have seen the uncirc 40% Ikes selling for about $7-10 ea. or more. I have never found one in circ, not at all common, but at the price offered I would seriously consider buying. ffd

Thanks FFD and Rileyboy for the comments. I am going to get them. I know silver is going to drop a bit further (how much I don't know for sure), but I really believe silver will be over 25 bucks an ounce sometime in the next few years if not sooner.

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
Fistfulladirt said:
Jim, I'm no expert, but I have seen the uncirc 40% Ikes selling for about $7-10 ea. or more. I have never found one in circ, not at all common, but at the price offered I would seriously consider buying. ffd

Thanks FFD and Rileyboy for the comments. I am going to get them. I know silver is going to drop a bit further (how much I don't know for sure), but I really believe silver will be over 25 bucks an ounce sometime in the next few years if not sooner.

Jim

I agree, its going to go back up. Inflation is coming.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom