What's new

$40 in Nickels

Coins4Cheese

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
Hey everyone. Today I searched through $40 in nickels. In there I found.... (1) 1941-D Jefferson, (1) 1958-D Jefferson, a 1983-P Jefferson with slight doubling on both sides, on all letters and numbers. Finally, the cream of the crop, a 1945-S war nickel! It's my 2nd on so far, and I found it when my grandma was talking about WWII. I should have her talk about WWII more often :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Very Sweet :thumbsup: Did you use a loupe to find the 83? Any way you can post a photo?
 
silvereagle78 said:
Very Sweet :thumbsup: Did you use a loupe to find the 83? Any way you can post a photo?

I didn't use a loop. The nickel stands out pretty well.
 

Attachments

  • Nickel Obverse.webp
    Nickel Obverse.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Nickel Reverse.webp
    Nickel Reverse.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 180

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom