What's new

40%SILVER QUESTION?

goldeagle

Full Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
227
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
THE EAST COAST
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,EXCAL-II
I was wondering what you guys do with the kennedy;s.when you have alot of them?do you sell them outright?I am asking because I ahve like 580 of them to unload thanks. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
goldeagle said:
I was wondering what you guys do with the kennedy;s.when you have alot of them?do you sell them outright?I am asking because I ahve like 580 of them to unload thanks. :thumbsup:
If you want to unload they I will pay you $1 each :wink:

If you want to melt them You can get about $2.47 ea before a 10% refining fee. Send me a PM
 
Keep checking the price of silver. Google "silver" and then hit the "spot price".
Silver is down a little right now, so if you don't need the money hold onto them
for a while to see if silver goes back up to about $20 an ounce. Not a sermon,
just a thought. By the way...how's Jersey. Are you anywhere near Asbury Park?
rileboy
 
I sold 380 a little over a week ago for $2.45 ea locally. Used the profit to buy a couple nice early bust halves, and quarters, and a couple rolls of 90% halves. ffd
 
you can always try ebay, or try to sell them locally. I would imagine you could get at least 2.50 a piece for them from someone. I wouldn't sell mine for less, unless silver just died in price. I expect it to go back up, and probobly peak again. At least I hope it does.
 
Rileyboy...all you have to do is click on the "metals" topic at the top of the page underneath the banner. :thumbsup:
 
Go to a show , sell for the best price you can find there, then buy some gold or platinum cause its easier to store.
 
Unless you really need the money now, I would wait until you have at least $500 face (1000 coins). Most coin dealers pay more if you have a large amount of coins such as that to sell.

Be careful of online sales to strangers who are not coin dealers. We had a long time poster here who was allegedly taking money from fellow posters and not delivering the goods. I don't know how all of that ended up???

Since I am such a non-trusting person by nature, I would only sell face to face locally. I know I could get a few pennies more selling online perhaps, but I like the idea of walking in with coins and walking out with the money.

When I do decide to sell my CRHing finds, I might try Craigslist, and see how that compares with the local coin dealers. Generally, my local coin dealers are pretty decent compared to what some posters here report from their local coin shops.

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom