RobRieman
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2012
- Messages
- 3,300
- Reaction score
- 1,915
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cincinnati Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
40 Silver Washington's - Just Unreal
Well my boy was at it again showing up Dad's metal detecting skills. Same carry-out where he works as last time when someone handed him a fist full of silver for a pack of smokes. This time he opened a roll of quarters to fill the register drawer and BAM, 40 silver Washington's roll out. Some people have all the luck.

Well my boy was at it again showing up Dad's metal detecting skills. Same carry-out where he works as last time when someone handed him a fist full of silver for a pack of smokes. This time he opened a roll of quarters to fill the register drawer and BAM, 40 silver Washington's roll out. Some people have all the luck.

Upvote
42

this woman was a regular though ever night around 3am so the next night i told her the dollar coins she paid with were worth more than a dollar a piece and I would gladly give her $10 each if she had anymore. Her response was "I have a lot of them and I'm not really worried about it" I told her I would buy everyone for $10 she responds with "it's not worth my time and I'm not interested" in a very rude manor. Still blows my mind she's willing to spend them but wouldn't bring them in for me to pay her cash for each. People amaze me!






