What's new

$420 in halves $40 in big dollars

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
had about $50 in loose halves, got a 1990S and a 67 ken. $200 worth in rolls were marked already, opened those first, got nothing. Opened a roll of unmarked halves and got 2 more 67's, a good sign. I had to come into work so I still have all the rest of the unmarked rolls to open, I have a good feeling about them though.
Opened 1 roll of big dollars, got no silver but I did get 2 rainbow toned Ike's that I'm going to keep, they're pretty sweet. So I have one roll of large dollars left, and $160 in the unmarked halves waiting for me, wish me luck. I had a bad month last month, didn't do much hunting though. I'm due for a big score!!
 
Upvote 0
Good Luck!!! Hope you find loads of silver. Getting my boxes on Thursday.

No rush this round. Taking off on Friday (yipeee!!!). Gotta do summer school so I am taking a day to myself. Might even take a road trip to hit some banks. It is mothers day weekend this weekend, so I am going to make Mr. APUSH go with me (hehehe).

Mrs. APUSH :read2:
 
T, you'll probably score the big one when you least expect it. Good luck! ffd
 
Sounds like the remaining rolls should be pretty good. Good luck!!!
 
I'm hoping they will be, it's sure got me thinking they will have some goodies. I get to go home in about 30 minutes, can't wait!! I'll post tomorrow and let you all know how it goes. Someone do a silver dance for me!!!
 
well, nothing else was in the rolls. I think I got lucky and someone missed a couple. It happens, ohh well. 3 silvers and a proof is better than nothing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom