What's new

43 Gold from my May trip

diggerfororo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
709
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
We left for out annual spring trip to the Med. on April the 8th and returned on May 21. We had a fairly good trip this year. I had some dental problems that cost me 7 days of hunting but I managed to pull out 43 Gold and about $800.00 in spendable coins. I hope you-all had a nice spring diggin and will look forward to some replies.

"May there always be a road"

Les
 

Attachments

  • MVC-009F.webp
    MVC-009F.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 8,272
Upvote 2
SONICMASD said:
When you say "the Med" i assume you mean the Mediterranean Sea area? My understanding is that metal detecting is illegal in almost all European nations, so i guess you've never had a problem with the local authorities?

This post is 2 years old, but I was wondering where you got your information ?
We all know that Metal Detecting in Great Brittan is legal, I also know from the years I spent in
Spain, that it was only illegal to those who believed that, but there were hundreds of Spaniards who
hunted along side me on the beaches and in the fields.

Never a problem on the beaches, as this gold from Spain attests.

As for the other EU countries I can not personally say..... but I bet its similar..
 
I like the ring of Tutankhamun. :o
Many congrats for the Gold, I have started today my beach season! ;D
greetings.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom