What's new

43 Gold from my May trip

diggerfororo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
709
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
We left for out annual spring trip to the Med. on April the 8th and returned on May 21. We had a fairly good trip this year. I had some dental problems that cost me 7 days of hunting but I managed to pull out 43 Gold and about $800.00 in spendable coins. I hope you-all had a nice spring diggin and will look forward to some replies.

"May there always be a road"

Les
 

Attachments

  • MVC-009F.webp
    MVC-009F.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 8,272
Upvote 2
Les,
What a vacation!!!! indeed. Congrad's on a great haul. Glad to see it on the banner.
Joe
 
Hmmmm. Ok, I am speechless - almost - J^%$C! Congrats that is great! :thumbsup:
 
I wonder if that ring has any ancient curse on it...or you know...latent spirits, or things of that nature...

cause it's got a mummy on it, and that must mean it's untold thousands of years old, ya know :icon_jokercolor:
 
Hey Les, I'm kinda new to metal detecting ( just started last year ) and i was wondering if you've ever been to wisconsin? Because thats where i live and i'm wondering if you know of any good ghost towns or treasure stories about indian ambushes on rich people or gangster murders. Please reply because i really want to go soon
 
echo114 said:
Hey Les, I'm kinda new to metal detecting ( just started last year ) and i was wondering if you've ever been to wisconsin? Because thats where i live and i'm wondering if you know of any good ghost towns or treasure stories about indian ambushes on rich people or gangster murders. Please reply because i really want to go soon

Hi Echo, I have never been to your state so I can't give you any info. You should go to your local library and get a copy of your county history bood. There is A ton of info there.

Les
 
Outstanding, Les, simply outstanding!!! :o :o :o

Congrats on all that gold, and not forgetting the silver! :headbang:
 
Incredible! I'd like to see how much silver jewelry you also dug on that trip! :thumbsup: - Jim
 
ziphius said:
Incredible! I'd like to see how much silver jewelry you also dug on that trip! :thumbsup: - Jim

Hey, thanks for the comment, Z. This was posted in May of 2008, but I still have my records. The silver count for the trip was -84 pieces- But I couldn't find a pix. I don't know how this post was reserected but it was nice to see again.

Les
 
diggerfororo said:
ziphius said:
Incredible! I'd like to see how much silver jewelry you also dug on that trip! :thumbsup: - Jim

Hey, thanks for the comment, Z. This was posted in May of 2008, but I still have my records. The silver count for the trip was -84 pieces- But I couldn't find a pix. I don't know how this post was reserected but it was nice to see again.

Les

That's because if someone says some else on a post, it's returned to the top of the page as a recent
update..
Also all the people who commented on the find first time around get an email saying a new comment
has been made... bla bla bla..
 
Anyone else notice that April 8th to May 21st is 43 days and he found 43 pieces of gold? Good job!
 
HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA, JAW DROP!

What a great trip! Thanks for sharing.
 
Very nice gold there..I figured the gold value at around $6,150.00 based on $1,250.00 per ounce....paid for that vacation and the dentist handily.. Congrats! :thumbsup:
 
Wonder who the cheapskate was who lost the 9K
I have an idea ;D

An amazing amount of gold and pretty cool designs as well :hello2:. It's not like that stuff from 'Cheapskate Chains' as I call them.
 
You gotta love that color awesome digs :thumbsup: Dd60
 
uuuhhhh :icon_king: awesome :wav:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom