What's new

4th Of July am low hunt...9 targets...2 GOLD!!!

BEACH-HUNTER

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
411
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
[h=6]Got up at 3:45 am left for beach at 4am...walk outside its down pouring!!! I think..I should go back to bed!! But I do not drive all the way to beach...rain seemed to stop..then OMG It starts to pour so hard the drops hurt! I so want to run back to truck...then I get a target (say to myself.if its GOLD I'm out of here!!) Guess what its a wedding band 14k w/a date inside looks like a 1909?? Now I'm feeling good decide to stay...10 minutes latter another 100 year old ring ladies ring 18 or 14k with a uncut ruby in it...ring has a very strange hallmark in it I'll have to look up. So I dug 9 items 2 were gold...not bad!! Met Steve and Alicia at the beach...it was great to see you guys!![/h]
 

Attachments

  • 544385_3817556032150_819492042_n.webp
    544385_3817556032150_819492042_n.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 215
  • HPIM1223.webp
    HPIM1223.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 0
thats awesome - love the old gold :headbang:
 
Great detecting , Beach -Hunter:wav:

I love those old rings !

Lorraine
 
3:45 dedication!! Way to go. Those big drops were worth the pain.
 
Great detecting , Beach -Hunter:wav:

I love those old rings !

Lorraine

THANKS Lorraine!!! If I remember correctly you find loads of oldies where you hunt too!! I use to love your post when I was part of another forum!! Glad I found where you are now I can see your great finds again!!!
 
3:45 dedication!! Way to go. Those big drops were worth the pain.
You got to go when the tides are right!! I'm hurting now...only got 3 hours sleep...was looking forward to the big negative lows...like a kid on x-mas eve!! but with dreams of GOLD in my head!! I'm glad I did not crawl back to bed!!! Thanks for the good words "detectit" !!
 
Congrats on the dedication and the GOLD!
 
Speed hunting! :laughing7: Sweet finds! Not a bad ratio.......
 
early bird gets the worm, dedicated one gets the gold,awesome hunt Beach Hunter :toothy2:
 
You certainly had a "Good Morning" Congrats!
 
George, it was great hunting with you yesterday. It was good to see you have a successful hunt. Looking forward to getting out there again this weekend. Hope you get another two gold next time out! Steve
 
old gold is ace, well done for battling the elements to get it
 
2 rings in such a short period,WTG!!!!:icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom