What's new

4th of July Weekend Gold Trifecta

Tony in FL

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! I got out on two hunts which produced a total of 3 gold rings.

HH!
 

Attachments

  • finds (1).webp
    finds (1).webp
    38 KB · Views: 667
  • finds (2).webp
    finds (2).webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 671
  • finds (3).webp
    finds (3).webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 668
  • finds (4).webp
    finds (4).webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 668
  • finds (5).webp
    finds (5).webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 675
Upvote 0
Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Wet finds I presume?

So Cal has been rather stingy with the Gold rings this 4th.

HH Joe
 
DrJoePrime said:
Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Wet finds I presume?

So Cal has been rather stingy with the Gold rings this 4th.

HH Joe

Thanks! Yep, all the gold came from the water.
 
Tony, Excellent finds and A nice way to celebrate the 4th...Congrads....
 
awesome hunting! congrats
 
Great gold!! No gold for me this weekend but I think I found the matching pair to the one earing you posted!! PM me and we will compare places they were found :wink:

Far left:

July4th005.jpg


Aaron
 
Glad to see you got gold. Ken got a 14KT. gold ring today, I got lots of change and junk jewelery.
 
That is quite a haul , Tony!

Congratulations!!

Lorraine
 
WTG! Tony, now that's the way too spend a Holiday, looting your coast. :icon_pirat:
 
A 4th of July without gold is like a day without sunshine. Always nice to see how others have done, and thanks for sharing!
 
Very nice haul! :icon_thumleft:
 
Showing us how it's done :icon_thumleft:
 
Pretty rings. What detector were you using?
 
Congrats on the gold! I'm getting very envious.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom