What's new

5 Dollar gold piece

jeremeysmom23

Greenie
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
biloxi,mississippi
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Sunday I found a $5 Dollar Gold piece dated 1886, This to me was a nice find,also found a few
other coins Three cent pieces,2 cent pieces ,and two large cents. The date range from 1844 to 1899.
 
Upvote 0
Great find!! ;D

I'd like to see some photos of the people taking their foot out of their mouth! 8)
 
WindHarvester said:
Great find!! ;D

I'd like to see some photos of the people taking their foot out of their mouth! 8)

Me to ::)

I had faith
 
YES, THAT was a good day! I Have seen THE coins, in person!! I wasn't at the hunt, but I saw the coins severals days later. OH, and one more thing, These PEOPLE are NOT Rookies!!!! They have had some great finds, some great CW finds in GA. That 1847 is a large cent and its not the error 7 over 7 coin.
 
Congratulations on an awesome find. I'm very happy for you, even though now there is one less gold coin left in the ground for me to find. Thanks for sharing your finds with us.

V
 
Wooooo Hooooooo! BANNER! ;D Two nice gold coins side by side. :D

Nice coin there--I look forward to seeing the other photos of the nice finds. I bet those coppers are nice.
 
What a great find. I'll bet you were in schock when you found it. Congratulations.Roger
 
;D THANK-YOU CAPT JOHN, ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE REALLY BELIEVES YOU!!
BE READY TO GO SAT OR SUNDAY, SO WE CAN FIND SOME MORE GOLD COINS.... ;D
THANK-YOU FOR ALSO LETTING EVERY ONE KNOW THAT WERE NOT ROOKIES....
ALSO TO ALL THE OTHER READERS THAT BELIEVED ME THANK-YOU :-*
jeremeysmom23
&
JIMMY
 
Congratulations, Spectacular find!!!

What kind of signal/Sound did your detector give you?
 
it was in the ground with a large cent about 13 inches deep the detector gave off a chopp sound with a mixed signal between gold and copper!
 
Congrats on the great finds, even more so on the Gold Coin. I found mine last year. Welcome to the Gold Coin Club. Seems like more members are joining these days. We are becoming better reseachers and hunters.

:thumbsup:

DM
 
congrats.. i have yet to find one myself, need to get out of the tot lots i do... lol happy hunting... :icon_sunny: tlc
 
Beautiful coin ! I'd love to find one or two or three :o Big congrats :thumbsup:
 
Nice coin! Now get out there and get some more. :thumbsup:
 
excellent find! its sad for certain individuals to question someone of their integrity......continue to do what you do and in time you will have more accomplishments to add to your collection! and good luck
 
Here's the pictures of the other coins that were found that same day..
 

Attachments

  • coin smaller.webp
    coin smaller.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 401

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom