What's new

5 Gold Elephants! In 14K! Rose, Yellow, and White !!

Cool Hand Fluke

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
5,675
Golden Thread
2
Location
In the Heart of Wine Country in Northern Californi
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6, CZ5, Coinstrike, Fisher CZ20, Fisher 1235X, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites Surfmaster P.I. ,
, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was water hunting a lake here in Northern California. While wading through knee deep water swinging my coil something glittering in the water
on the lake bottom caught my attention! I looked down and brought up this 14K gold bracelet with 5 elephants! It's was made with yellow, rose, and white gold! It
also has some kind of clear stones (diamonds? CZ's?). Not to bad for an eyeball find!
 

Attachments

  • Elephant Bracelet 14K 001.webp
    Elephant Bracelet 14K 001.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 251
  • Elephant Bracelet 14K 002.webp
    Elephant Bracelet 14K 002.webp
    62.1 KB · Views: 220
  • Elephant Bracelet 14K 005.webp
    Elephant Bracelet 14K 005.webp
    121.8 KB · Views: 248
That's cool, nice find! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice find :thumbsup: the only thing you can eyeball in the lakes around here are silt and moss. I really envy you folks that live where the water is clear.
 
Funny how the eyes sometimes work better than any detector out there. :laughing7:
 
Where I used to live I could eyeball tens of thousands of crawdads in a local lake. Theye were only in that spot for a few weeks every year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom