Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the swimming area I was in yesterday to finish up. It took about 2 hours and I found some coins and some cheap jewelry but nothing special. I spent another 2 hours starting another of the 3 swimming areas in this park. This one only yielded 4 coins, but 5 little silvers made up for the lack of coins.

All total I spent another 4 hours swingin the ATPro in the water today. Again the targets were few (actually fewer than yesterday, but again the ratio of good to bad was in my favor. 16 coins with a face value of $2.10, a nice hotwheels car, 4 tabs, a selfiestick retainer, another fake cob coin, 3 sinkers, a large hook (glad to get that out of the sand and away from bare feet), a cheapie ring, 3 cheapy earrings, a plated copper pendant, a cheapie earring back, 5 pieces of silver jewelry and pieces of aluminum foil. (When you scoop all the mid tones with the ATPro you are going to find foil, but you also find small gold and silver.)

BD0E3629-AB1F-4ACC-9DA9-847E7A52C3D8.jpeg

The silvers are all light and because of their small size and position in the sand all of them gave a mid tone. I found the pair of hearts first. One on my first pass in this area and the other on my second. They were about 15 feet apart. They look like a pair sold by Walmart on line for $19.99. The next was the earring back and about 3 feet away the sparkly flower that probably went with it. The last silver find of the day was this little bit of fine chain. It?s not marked but it tests as silver. It?s tiny, but ever silver counts. That makes 52 silvers since my detecting year started May 1st. Like the chain a lot of the silvers are small. Things are going pretty well so far. I hope they continue.

3937AA74-3515-4D90-A8E9-CA3F932035D9.jpeg 1CB5DF21-FC0C-4378-B2CA-1E8E8843E6DC.jpeg B7AE07D1-0D1B-44DD-B668-0E05C383CD19.jpeg 925FAB34-8629-425E-BDCF-7A6A3E4AF1AE.jpeg

Thanks for looking everyone, stay safe, good luck and may your coil lead you to good things.

Upvote 15

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice...lots of targets that are jewelry !! Congrats on the productive time in the water!! I had a similar hunt !!

Lenrac2

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2021
Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Denise-Nokta Legend/Garrett Apex Nox600
Bob-AT Max/ Nox800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds!!

ganthercage

Aug 10, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the swimming area I was in yesterday to finish up. It took about 2 hours and I found some coins and some cheap jewelry but nothing special. I spent another 2 hours starting another of the 3 swimming areas in this park. This one only yielded 4 coins, but 5 little silvers made up for the lack of coins. 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

All total I spent another 4 hours swingin the ATPro in the water today. Again the targets were few (actually fewer than yesterday, but again the ratio of good to bad was in my favor. 16 coins with a face value of $2.10, a nice hotwheels car, 4 tabs, a selfiestick retainer, another fake cob coin, 3 sinkers, a large hook (glad to get that out of the sand and away from bare feet), a cheapie ring, 3 cheapy earrings, a plated copper pendant, a cheapie earring back, 5 pieces of silver jewelry and pieces of aluminum foil. (When you scoop all the mid tones with the ATPro you are going to find foil, but you also find small gold and silver.)

The silvers are all light and because of their small size and position in the sand all of them gave a mid tone. I found the pair of hearts first. One on my first pass in this area and the other on my second. They were about 15 feet apart. They look like a pair sold by Walmart on line for $19.99. The next was the earring back and about 3 feet away the sparkly flower that probably went with it. The last silver find of the day was this little bit of fine chain. It?s not marked but it tests as silver. It?s tiny, but ever silver counts. That makes 52 silvers since my detecting year started May 1st. Like the chain a lot of the silvers are small. Things are going pretty well so far. I hope they continue.

Thanks for looking everyone, stay safe, good luck and may your coil lead you to good things.

I once found a golden bracelete that looks not too old but like from the 1800s by the lake that is 50 meters away from my house , that was a nice feeling , guess what , I lost it 3 days ago

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions