What's new

50th birthday gift.....

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
2,356
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
0
A metal detector! my bounty hunter broke a few months ago, I've been waiting to get another one. tomorrow's my 50th and my family got together and got a new detector for me. a fisher2, i don't know anything about it, but I'm thrilled! That was so thoughtful of them. Well that, and my son noticed how much time I spend on here. :dontknow: So I'm thrilled! First about turning 50, WOW! what an honor! I'm so thankful to still be here! and now a new toy! :headbang: Just had to share....cue the Hawaii five-O music!

lisa
 
Congratulations! That is a thoughtful gift. Your son is apparently an appreciative person as well, to take careful note of his Mom's interests.

Congrats on the MD, but also on the super family!
 
Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday and many more to follow. That was a real appropriate gift and
very considerate of your family to give it to you. Congratulations.

Happy Hunting with it.

Ray
 
Thanks everyone, I have a great son, husband, Mom and sis :icon_thumleft: after I quickly burned supper, i had a few minutes of daylight, so I went out and found and dug up can-slaw :hello2: but it's a start.
 
Now that's a 'thoughtful gift', have a Happy Birthday. :thumbsup:

Fossis.............
 
First !!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Second, now you get to start to post your Finds again!! HH Chug and Red
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom