What's new

5K in dimes----results

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
as many of you know i cut my order in half of halves and ordered dimes. just got finished with 5K. here are the results with pics

rossies-----23
2009--------4
2010-------30
 

Attachments

  • MVC-011S.webp
    MVC-011S.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 512
Upvote 0
Good score. I'll bet someone will trade you for the 2009's and 10.
Rich
 
That's a lot of looking for a little, little silver! I'll stick with my 2 boxes a week. That is all it takes. LUCK! When it is your turn. You wil say Hi Ho Silver!!!
 
Cool finds on the dimes - that's what I like about dimes, consistant silver, unlike halves.
 
1.15 Silver dimes per box. I guess that's about average.
 
SC you are truly dedicated. 20 boxes of dimes where you have to check dates would seem like a nightmare to me. I like the halves since I can rim search and it is not so hard on the eyes.

With all the time and money you have invested in CRHing, have you considered placing ads to buy junk silver and perhaps jewelry in your local area? I bet you would make a bunch more profit than CRHing given the lack of silver out there.

If I had the time I would try doing that here where I live. Even if you only made 1X-2X face profit on each deal that would add up fast. If you live in a place without many decent coin stores paying a fair rate you could really clean up.


Jim
 
Almost 30 2010 dimes. Now that is money! Sell em.

Golden silver
 
oh i forgot to ask, how long did the 20 boxes take to do?
 
What is the good thing about the 2010 and 2009 dimes?????

There are alot here.

CB
 
lotta digging for a little silver
it paid though
 
it took me and the wife 2 evenings to get them done. only because we date searched several boxes.
 
silvercop said:
as many of you know i cut my order in half of halves and ordered dimes. just got finished with 5K. here are the results with pics

rossies-----23
2009--------4
2010-------30
That is alota Dimes to have to go thru, but you did get some Silvers outa It; myself I'll pass, isn't 5K, 20 ( :tongue3: ) Boxes of them?
 
$5k in dimes sure is 20 boxes, I would be in hog heaven......surprised SC didn't get a couple of winged libertys. ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom