What's new

6-23 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Enjoyed the video as usual. You are a real diehard going for 8 hrs.in this weather.
 
Well done, congratulation!!
 
Enjoyed the video as usual. You are a real diehard going for 8 hrs.in this weather.
Thanks Les. The weather was very nice compared to what I was expecting. I had envisioned off and on pockets of heavy rain. It was barely sprinkling.

Good luck and HH
 
hi willie, I just popped in a for a quick lurk and watched this - thanks
 
Nice knife....
 
Thank You :icon_thumright:
 
Good clad count...that adds up over time.
 
Thanks guys.

Good luck and HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom