What's new

6/25 Wanted one little silver today, got the BIGGEST

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Went out today for an hour or so, it's been awhile. Scored a measly wheat cent and couple clads, was heading back to the truck when I got an odd high signal on the machine.
Stabbed my digger into the ground about 3", cut a plug, and saw what I thought for a moment was can slaw.....wow was I suprised when I caught a glimpse of the reeded edge!
Made my day even though the big silver was holed, what else can you do with a hunk of silver that big, but hang it as a necklace!
Dug my first silver dollar, an 1889 Morgan, last year on June 27th. Never thought I'd dig another within a year's time. You just never know.....thanx for lookin' ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1041 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1041 [320x200].webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_1042 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1042 [320x200].webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1043 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1043 [320x200].webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_1044 [320x200].webp
    IMG_1044 [320x200].webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 204
that is really nice!! congrats
 
That's one LOVELY find! :hello2:
 
wow....truly a beautiful find D. Huge congrats on a killer find. Almost exactly a year from your Morgan too, very cool. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:wav: :wav: :wav:
 
Wow, impressive silver Duane! :headbang: WTG!! Where can I get one? :wink:

HH
 
Michiganne said:
Wow, impressive silver Duane! :headbang: WTG!! Where can I get one? :wink:

HH
Thanks Anne, like me, you will find one when you least expect it! D
 
Nice finds. :thumbsup: That's the first peace dollar I have ever seen holed.

Wolverine.
 
WTG, thats a Sweet Big one for sure, Congrats! :thumbsup:


Good luck,
HH.
 
Awesome score on the peace dollar FFD :thumbsup: that is one sweet find indeed!!! Very cool find :headbang:
 
Very nice! Still hunting for my silver dollar. Glad to see that they are still out there. Beautiful find. Hope you had a celebration drink! :occasion14: :occasion14:
 
sweet finds im still waiting for my first dollar but i know ill find it soon enough maybe this week when i go to my property in cheyboygan county well chat later good luck an HH
 
YEAH BABY! WOOO HOOOO!!!!! Man I hope to find a silver dollar some day! Got most everything else, but that one still eludes me! Congrats buddy!
 
WOW!! Congratulations on your BIG SILVER find!! :icon_thumleft: That is still on my list. WTG D
 
So that is what a "peace dollar" is. Congrats on a big chunk of silver.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom