6/6/11 hunting

rfishoutofwater

Feb 11, 2011
PNW
Detector(s) used
garret 350
Stopped at a new bank today and picked up 190 in CWR of halves and those were a skunk. Stopped at a b of a and teller had 4 dollars in halves but would not give me the other dollar. asked what about those and she said those are HERS and she was buying them after work as they were silver! I WAS PISSED. She said it with attitude. Well, wont be going back to that branch!

HH

Upvote 0
bsktbllsam said:
pretty sure they can't do that...if you have an account there you should have asked to speak to the manager, especially if she had an attitude

They can do that if they replace the coins with their own money right away (depends on company policy too). I know some banks that let tellers cherry pick coins as long as they don't keep it in their tray. If they see a coin they want, they have to replace it with the correct amount of change immediately with someone witnessing them doing it. It does irk me when tellers do what they did to the OP though =/.

50centman said:
What we are able to do is a gift.

I dunno about that now.. More like taking back the wealth that the bankers stole from me through inflation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back