What's new

6 Banks, $754 got me....................

Keep that up and you will have to add an LJ wing on your house. Jim
 
Yikes.... that is A LOT of handrolls to dump for so little silver. But it is MUCH better than being skunked my good man.

Nice work, and I wish you better ratios next time out.

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Yikes.... that is A LOT of handrolls to dump for so little silver. But it is MUCH better than being skunked my good man.

Nice work, and I wish you better ratios next time out.

~Dave
It's not that bad. I pick up 100, 150 or so. Go through them. Dump at the next bank down the street and pick up more. It's better % than a lot of boxes.
 
Silver_Fox said:
5-40%ers and 1- 1964. I'll take it.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

Oh yeah.....I'd take it too.

Have to take whatever the silver gods offer......lol. Every once in a while they smile upon us....ha!
 
LJ said:
Silver_Fox said:
5-40%ers and 1- 1964. I'll take it.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:

Oh yeah.....I'd take it too.

Have to take whatever the silver gods offer......lol. Every once in a while they smile upon us....ha!
2 bank runs in 2 days and no dream rolls. Oh well. I found some.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom