What's new

68 grams of gold found the last 3 days

Goldinwater

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
297
Reaction score
70
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hurst,Illinois
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Stingwray,Cz20, Excaliber, Spectrum xlt, Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my gold found in the water for the last 3 days with my hunting partner Tommyboy
 

Attachments

  • MVC-013S.webp
    MVC-013S.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 639
Upvote 0
How much of each K?
 
Outstanding.
 
Chris is Back!! Nice Treasure.....Joe
 
Sweet! How did Tommyboy do?
 
I will let Tommyboy show his stuff but he did very well
 
WOW!! , Chris that is a huge haul!

All are beautiful finds, but I like that chain the best!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
wow!! you must be hunting a great spot!
 
Very Nice Chris!!
 
Outstanding!!!!!


SnT
 
WOW! Maybe it is time to build yourself a treasure chest. Looks like you are going to need it.
 
Holy cow! Congratulations!
 
Nice Fines, Gold is always Good !!
 
Thats a nice few hunts. I love finding class rings. I love finding gold too. Nothing like finding one though, looking at date an all. Very nice, must have found a hot spot. hh an gl. -Joe
 
Thats some serious treasure finding right there...congrats.
 
Awesome, dude, totally awesome!
 
Are you in fresh water? That is an outstanding haul! Which machine were you running with?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom