What's new

7-26 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was another gorgeous day to be at the beach! Crowds were kind of light, though.

I was in the water by 9:45 a.m. and didn't get out til around 3 p.m. Hunted the wet sand from 3-4.

I saw and talked to 3 other hunters. They said they weren't finding much.

About 2 minutes after talking to the first hunter, I scooped up a gold colored hoop earring. It didn't look like the typical junk hoop earring. I stashed that away until I could examine it later.

Coins were hard to come by today. No complaints though, the water was awesome!

Finds straight from the pouch
001.webp

16 coins= $ .49
002.webp

What do you know, that gold colored hoop earring turned out to be gold after all. 10K weighing in at 5.7 grams. It has stones all the way around it. (CZs no doubt).
003.webp
004.webp

First gold since I got my Tiger Shark back from Tesoro. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
WTG and congrats on getting your Tiger back!!! :thumbsup:
 
Congrats Willie, always a nice suprise to find out wohooo you gots gold.. and bout time ya got the shark back too.. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks for the replies. :icon_thumleft:

This was my third hunt since I got my Tiger Shark back. The gold put a smile on my face. ;D

I guess the gold dance I did before my hunt worked. :wink:
 
So glad it turned out to be gold. You know "they" always say whether you found anything or not it was nice to get out anyway. When the water is as good as it was - it feels soooooo good and I think "they" are right. Congrats on your gold!
 
willie d said:
I guess the gold dance I did before my hunt worked. :wink:

Did it look something like this willie? Sweet fancy Moses :laughing9:
[youtube=425,350]5xi4O1yi6b0&feature=related[/youtube]​
 
Nice, gold makes everyone smile. lol
 
that tiger is on the scent now

u better hold on for the ride

yellow metal fever...........tigers feed on it
 
mumszie said:
So glad it turned out to be gold. You know "they" always say whether you found anything or not it was nice to get out anyway. When the water is as good as it was - it feels soooooo good and I think "they" are right. Congrats on your gold!
No argument there Mumszie. I'm grateful for every opportunity I get to go hunting. The good finds are icing on the cake. :icon_thumleft:
 
TreasurDiggrNY said:
willie d said:
I guess the gold dance I did before my hunt worked. :wink:

Did it look something like this willie? Sweet fancy Moses :laughing9:
[youtube=425,350]5xi4O1yi6b0&feature=related[/youtube]​
HAHA No, nothing like that Glenn. That looked like someone could hurt themselves doing that. LOL
 
Re: that tiger is on the scent now

gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
u better hold on for the ride

yellow metal fever...........tigers feed on it
I'm ready, let the ride begin. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom